You have no items in your shopping cart.
Denray Machine has developed a dust booth usable in applications too large for the down draft table. The dust booth Denray now produces offers some unique features, making them stand out from the competition. Denray's dust booth introduces air into the filters from the top, helping to prevent dust from sucking back onto the filter after the cleaning pulse blows dirt off. Many competitors machines allow the dirty air to enter the filter area from the sides, and when the filters are pulsed the dust blown off sucks back onto the filter.
Denray prides themselves on building custom tables to fit customer needs, and will do the same with the dust booth. Call to discuss any ideas and thoughts you might have concerning the dust booth, and let Denray build a unit that fits your needs instead of changing your operation to fit a standard built unit. Watch the video below to see these booths in action. Call us for a quote on a booth to fill your needs.
Basic Standard Specifications:
|Unit||Horse Power||Phase||CFM||Static||Cartridge Filter Size||Dust Drawers||Drive|
|48120||5||1 or 3||4800||1"||2@16"X35"||1||Direct|
*Filter cleaning in both units can be timer regulated or performed manually.
* The filter cartridge arrestance factor ensures 99.97% efficiency for particles .5 micron and larger.
* Timers control the back pulses of air during filter cleaning.
* Interior filter cones enhance filter cleaning by forcing pulsed air through the filter faster, more evenly, and more thoroughly.
* Machine design allows fast filter removal, taking only seconds. Some competition's filters take several minutes to remove.
* Frontal access of dust drawers, filters, motors, and controls creates user-friendly machines.
* Both booths run quietly, at only 75 decibels.
* A clear heavy mill vinyl encloses the work area, allowing light to enter work area while preventing operator claustrophobia.
* Power unit ships in two pieces, with the bottom filter area and the top motor with controls in separate crating. Assembly time requires approximately two hours with two men.
* No Size Is Too Big! Denray produces booths in modules, with a single unit width up to 14'. Multiple unit combination creates booths as large as needed increasing in 14' increments.
* Feet per minute of air travel vary, depending on work area width. For example, a 14' wide 85120 produces 105' per minute of air travel whereas the same unit with a 10' wide booth gets 145' per minute.
* Work areas may be different widths.
* Booths are available deeper than 10' standard depth.
* Booths height may be altered.
* Dust booth light bars are available.
* Booths can be custom built for conveyors.
* Down draft floors can be included.
|This item ships from:||Mt Vernon, MO|
|Lead Time||Generally 2-3 Weeks|
|Mfg Part #||No|