You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Please phone or email Denray for new pictures and brochures of our new design." Model 2634-B is perfect for small shops, and easily rolls through a 36" or larger door on four swivel casters. The filter is 175 square feet of 80/20 media that cleans at 0.5 micron with a 99.95% efficiency. Cleaning is done by removing the filter from the filter rod. Then, raise the filter an inch or so, tap downward while rotating the filter, and knock the dirt from the filter into the drawer below. A 7" woodwoeking vise, casters, tilt out on the front for edge sanding, and rubber coated tip are all standard features.
Size : 34" X 44", 34" tall
Weight : 375 lbs
CFM : 1500 After Filters
Motor : 3/4 HP
Voltages : 115 volt motor, 13 amp
Sound Level : 60 Decibels
* 175 Square feet of cartridge filter media
* Filter that cleans to .5 micron
* Filter is easily cleaned dropping dust into drawer for very easy removal
* Sprayed on rubber top to protect your product and also works as a nonskid surface to help hold your products
* A 7" woodworkers vise is standard
* Supplied with a 115 volt receptacle
* Features an auxiliary solid top converting your table into a solid workbench
MOTORS are (TEFC) Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled. MOTORS for hazard locations like spray areas are available.
RECEPTACLES You must bring power into them from an electrical source outside the table.
CASTERS Standard on the 2800 series, optional on all others upon request, cannot be added later.
HEIGHTS may be altered, call for information.
TOPS are �" medium density fiber board (MDF) covered with a very durable sprayed-on urethane cover-non-marring, soft enough not to effect product being sanded.
HYDRAULIC MOTORS are available to run fans.
WARRANTY one year parts and labor except filters. Filters are standard filters and may be purchased from Denray or other suppliers.
|This item ships from:||Mt Vernon, MO|
|Lead Time||Generally 2-3 Weeks|
|Mfg Part #||3634B|